[hpsdr] Penelope MIC input

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan ram at rkrishnan.org
Sat Jan 29 06:28:03 PST 2022

I checked if the bias voltage is coming at the mic pin when I transmit
but I don't get anything at all. The bias is coming from the AIC23B chip
via a 3.3k resistor. If I measure the DC voltage across the mic while
transmitting, I see nothing. So, may be more debugging to be done around
AIC23B.

73
Ram VU3RDD