[hpsdr] Thetis with Atlas based radios

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 02:12:07 PDT 2022

Hi,

data traffic on Atlas bus is limited to 100T fullduplex. If at all the
boards would run under Thetis v.2.8.11, you have to use protocol 1
firmware ('autodect protocol' enabled). As Metis is not listed in the
settings, you can try Hermes. I never played with such a configuration, hi.

73, Helmut, DC6NY