[hpsdr] Fwd: Two Questions

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Tue Mar 29 19:04:32 PDT 2022

Additional information:

As I lower the signal generator output, the dbm meter tracks within 1 db.

The lower the signal level gets, the greater disparity between the
panadapter and the meter.  At -113 dbm input (including 10 db attenuator
in that level), the panadapter display is now 30 db lower.

Any suggestions on what is going on would be gratefully appreciated.  I
suspect that this is some artifact of the way the software works, but
would very much like to understand it.

Thanks and very 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org