[hpsdr] Original HPSDR FPGA-based board set for sale

Joe Jesson jejesson4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:36:57 PDT 2022

 Hi , I have a SDR TAPR original HPSDR FPGA-based board set for sale.  If
interested in this original system, make me an offer.  My other option if
you live in NJ or eastern PA, I will pay you to get this system operational
:-)

The HPSDR boards included:

-          Janus … A/D, D/A Converter Audio converter (originally $79)

-          Penelope/PennyLane … 0.5-watt transmitter/exciter  (originally
$278)

-          Mercury … DDC Receiver  (originally $420)

-          Ozymandus … Interface controller to PC   (originally $250)

-          LPU … basic switching power supply  (originally $20)

-          LPU-2 … heavier duty switching power supply (kit)  (originally
$39)

-          Atlas … Motherboard  (originally $25)

-          Pinnochio … Extender card  (originally $15)

-          TAPR PennyWhistle 20W amplifier (kit)  (originally $70)

-          HPSDR Enclosure  (originally $100)

 *Atlas* Backplane ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_atlas.html>

*Janus* Audio Converter ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_janus.html>
*LPU* Power Supply ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_lpu.html>
*Mercury* RX Module ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_merc.html>
*PennyLane* TX Module ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_PL.html>
*PennyWhistle* PA ... Read more. <http://www.tapr.org/kits_pw.html>
*Pinocchio* Extender Board ... Read more.
<http://www.tapr.org/kits_pinocchio.html>

All you need is the Alex Rx/Tx filters ... Read more
<http://www.tapr.org/kits_alex.html>)

73, Joe W2JEJ