[hpsdr] Transmit audio processing

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Nov 27 20:22:31 PST 2022

All:

A few years back, There was an upgrade to OpenHPSDRmRX which
incorporated all kinds of neat audio processing in the transmit audio
chain.  There was a tutorial published on how to set that up.  I did
that on my first SDR, using an Icom desk mike, and it worked great.  I
thought I saved and printed those instructions, but can't find.

I now wish to do the same on a second SDR, which will be installed
remotely and virtualized.  I can't find the very detailed instructions
on using the transmit audio processing.  Can somebody please point me to
those instructions?

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org