[hpsdr] Thetis for Atlas based HPSDR

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Wed Nov 30 07:24:08 PST 2022

Hi all,

I had coded a fairly complete suite of sw supporting the Minerva board,
which died along with the other development.
For those unfamiliar with it, it merely passed on ADC samples to a
computer which then used a Cuda board
for the processing, FFT, etc.  I gave up waiting for some other similar
board to come along and have started
to *try* to make my own version with a PCIe FPGA development board.

Info (stale) on the Minerva design and the sw is here:

https://ad0es.net/dfcSDR/index.html

If anyone is interested in helping please contact me.  In particular I
need help with the FPGA coding, its all new to me.

Steve AD0ES