[hpsdr] Anvelina SDR boards for sale

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sun Apr 30 00:44:54 PDT 2023

I recently listed Anvelina PROIII REV3.4E partly soldered boards on
Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/334848874757
So if there any DIY selfer, you are welcome ;-)
Explanation are on Ebay page, but I double it here as well:

Anvelina PROIII REV3.4E partly soldered board. Most of small parts are
already soldered. More information on author Yuri EU2AV forum:
https://eu2av.ru/viewforum.php?f=13
Buyer will get BOM, where soldered parts are mentioned. Special thread
for these board DIY on author forum will be created. On creation I'll
give direct link. Read carefully instructions how to register on forum.
As there are long/hard to get parts, ask me about them. If you need
EP4CE115F29I7N soldered on, ask!
DISCLAIMER!!!
As this is highly advanced DIY board, you should have certain knowledge,
experience and tools!!! As of my experience, most of the problems at
this board DIY process come from luck of previous mentioned things. All
questions/answers about building only on forum!!!

A bit harsh disclaimer, but true! But it shouldn't stop you, if you
really want to build it ;-)
Important remark, this board are fully compatible with Anan 7000 line.

  73!                               Aivars.YL2GVC