[hpsdr] Phoenix

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Jun 20 06:19:15 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have finished the first phase of development, ie. the hardware is
complete and working.
I documented the process in this blog:
https://community.element14.com/technologies/fpga-group/b/blog/posts/direct-fourier-conversion-software-defined-radio-using-cuda-processing

I want to thank both Warren NR0V, and Helmut DC6NY, for their invaluable
help in completing the hardware 😁

 From here on out it is all about improving the software, more DDCs,
diversity reception (aka. beam forming), additional clients, etc.

I will be deploying various receive only antennas as part of the
diversity reception experiments.  Any pointers to sites with info on RO
antennas
would be appreciated!

73,
Steve AD0ES