[hpsdr] Settings

Helmut Oeller oeller at freenet.de
Sun Oct 29 04:06:58 PDT 2023

Hi Jim,

in the most reliable operation software PowerSDR Open HPSDR mRX PS - my
favorite - all individual settings are stored in the database: Click
'settings' and 'EXPORT' your current version and store it wherever you
want.

Then IMPORT this database on your new computer. All setting data should
be available now again.

73, Helmut, DC6NY