[hpsdr] Old Sabin W0IYH [SK] Basic file from May 1983 QST

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Tue Sep 5 10:43:55 PDT 2023

I was looking at some older QEX and QST files by W0IYH, W. Sabin [SK] detailing band pass filter design.  The articles refer to old programs and older software that I would be interested in obtaining a copy. Specifically, the old Basic program indicated in the notes of the May 1983 QST Issue detailed below.

W. E. Sabin, W0IYH, “Designing Narrow Band-Pass Filters with a BASIC Program,” QST, May 1983, pp.23-29.
Referenced in
W. E. Sabin, W0IYH, "Narrow Band-Pass Filters for HF"  QEX Sept/Oct 2000, pp 13-17

Apparently the ARRL has thrown away all of the older documentation.

If anyone has a copy I would appreciate it if they would forward a copy of the file to me.

Thank you.
Dick K9iVB