[hpsdr] Complete Atlas system for sale

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Sep 28 06:45:21 PDT 2023

Hi --

House cleaning time, so I'm offering a complete HPSDR Atlas system with:

Metis
Mercury
Pennylane
Excalibur
Alex TX and RX
LPU

all in a Pandora enclosure with internal fan.

This system hasn't been run for a while and I'm not sure of the
installed firmware versions, but it was all working when last used.
(Except the Excalibur board, which I just now built from a kit and
haven't been able to test.  If it's DOA I'll fix it.)

Price is $600 plus shipping from zip 45409.  I will ship internationally
provided buyer covers all related costs.

In addition, if you'd like I'll include:
* unassembled Pennywhistle kit with heatsink for $30.00 additional
* unassembled Pinocchio extender board kit for $15.00 additional.

Thanks and 73,
John N8UR
jra at febo.com