[hpsdr] Wanted

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Apr 20 12:33:21 PDT 2024

Jim,

I may have an extra Pandora box.  If not I, perhaps John Ackermann N8UR does.  Mine would likely come with a mounted Atlas bus.  I have power supplies (LPU) as well.

In any event, the box for the Alex board set is a bog-standard Hammond extrusion box (1455 series.)  If you want the endplates, one of which is not used when mounted in Pandora, I have them.

73
George K9TRV