[hpsdr] SDRA-2024 at Friedrichshafen!!!

laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk
Sat Jun 15 03:09:13 PDT 2024

My wife and I are visiting Friedrichshafen. (Cheryl is there to view the
scenery - she isn't at all interested in radio!) We are staying at the Hotel
Buchhorner Hof. Christoph Wullen (the recent developer of piHPSDR) is also
attending and we are both presenting at the SDRA conference event. I had
heard that John Melton would also be attending, but I haven't checked
lately.

Laurence Barker G8NJJ
laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk