[hpsdr] In a nick of time

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Wed Apr 5 07:49:50 PDT 2006

Here in Sunny California we are breaking all time records for the amount
of rain we are getting. Last month we broke the record for the most days
of rain in March since 1904 and then a couple days later broke the
record for the most inches of rain in March on record ever. Now a week
and a half later it is still raining and they predict mostly rain for
the next 10 days....

The ground is saturated and the hills are beginning to start
slip-sliding away as well as sink-holes forming in various places.

Ray	WB6TPU