[hpsdr] In a nick of time

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 08:46:47 PDT 2006

Wow.  I used to live in Huntington Beach and I remember
those Santa Anas.  Also lived in North Carolina and
Liberia, West Africa.  Warm places.

We had another inch of snow overnight, but it's going
to warm up to 42 today (Fahrenheit).

<
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Port+Huron&state=MI&site=DTX

My old boss remembered it snowing here in June.
I'm still waiting for the ground to thaw so I can
dig the base for the new tower.

And I'm trying to remember why I moved back to Michigan.

Mike - AA8K