[hpsdr] [FPGA_USB] Review/Comments FPGA_USB Board - April 5, 2006

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Wed Apr 5 15:25:57 PDT 2006

Phil-

A couple questions just to aid my mental calibration:

	The schematic you posted shares a lot of commonality with Leon's
Lionheart schematic.

Is this a possible alternative to Lionheart or is it part of your
Mercury board design (prior to the inclusion of the LTC2208 ADC)?

	I'm just trying to make sure I've got the architecture clear in
my mind.

-Ray   WB6TPU