[hpsdr] [ATLAS] Another Altlas picture

vk4str vk4str at netspace.net.au
Wed Apr 12 04:25:55 PDT 2006

Looking very good Phil!

Question: Have we decided which side of the boards will be used for the
"front panel" or outside interface for connectors, LED's etc? I cannot
locate that posting, must have been on the Xylo reflector I think.

I may get started on a board when I have some spare time in the near
future, so I need to know the correct layout.

Another question, how is Cirrus dealing with sample requests? Are they
easy to get on with and willing to provide samples without going through
a distributor?

Happy Easter to all, Helmut VK4STR