[hpsdr] PCB Design

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 00:58:55 PDT 2006

Horst

Excellent. I meant to comment earlier but had a lot going on at the time
(whats new??? Smile). Also meant to comment when Phil first posted the
schematic.

Obviously there is plenty of room for active and passive parts on the board.
Where there is a real problem is aligning the proposed 'outside world
connections on one edge of the board. (Lower edge in your pictorial.)

This is probably going to bear some intense discussion! Obviously DB-9
connectors are out!

Not being critical - just realistic!

This will also be true of Janus and other boards.

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW