[hpsdr] PCB Design

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Tue Apr 18 22:13:54 PDT 2006

Hi, folks

with my little pcb design program I tried to draw up a parts arrangement of the FPGA_USB
board, at least to see what we have to deal with spacewise. The result can be seen at

http://www.needles.de/pics/FPGA_USB.GIF

I have added a Cypress SRAM chip, just in case we need it. Most probably it can be left
unpopulated. The SRAM is very easy to connect.
This is just a non-functional arrangement but I hope everything is onboard except for the
Cs and Rs and for sure it has to be re-arranged to become functional. The board size is
4"x4" (101.6 mm x 101.6 mm) which is a little wider than the ATLAS. But this size made it
easier to draw everything on a 1/10" grid.

Just my few EURO cents.

73
Horst
DL6KBF