[hpsdr] Tiny Tantalums

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Apr 26 22:38:19 PDT 2006

Good deal.  Ah the joys of trying to install surface mount parts in the
near vicinity of tall interfering thru holes parts ... went thru that on
some of Tony's early SoftRocks.  These days he tries to keep all the surf
mount stuff on one side and the thru hole on the other.   Probably too late
in the cycle to try and do that for Atlas and not worth the hassle -- just
put it together in the right order and all is well.

Cheers,

Bill