[hpsdr] ATLAS TDR & VNA Test Results

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Thu Apr 27 19:38:01 PDT 2006

Gang,

I ran the Atlas files through Advanced Circuits and here's the quote.
Another data point.

-------------------

Your Advanced Circuits quote number is: 01360037.

Click to view QUOTE for design Atlas_CAM_15MAR2006.zip:
https://www.freedfm.com/freedfm/0006068101360037/quote.asp

New! Click to view PLOTS (beta release) for design Atlas_CAM_15MAR2006.zip:
https://www.freedfm.com/freedfm/0006068101360037/results/plots.htm

Click to view DFM results for design Atlas_CAM_15MAR2006.zip:
https://www.freedfm.com/freedfm/0006068101360037/results/summary2.htm

Generally, a local board shop manages to meet or beat the 100 qty for 4
weeks price and gets them to me in 5 working days.  That shop is Circuit
Express (http://www.circuitexpress.com/)

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)