[hpsdr] Pinocchio round 2 near reality.

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Aug 7 16:16:48 PDT 2006

Folks

I got the final parts for Pinocchio round 2. The boards arrived Friday and
are really beautiful with the Logo's and gold plate. Thanks Lyle for such a
wonderful work! I will try to ship the initial shipment by this weekend,
however, cannot promise that date. I will 'bulk ship' the initial 162 boards
all at one time based on "Interest" on HPSDR, and have supported the
purchase of the boards. So the initial shipment will be 'pay to:' (me).
After this shipment TAPR will provide the 'store'.

TAPR has agreed on a price for members and non-members of TAPR for this
project board. I am not publishing that price in this message, since I don't
want any payments yet. Also I need them to provide me with a list of members
- non-members on the list! (smile)

These will be 'kit of parts' only, including 'male and female DIN
connectors' and 5' ft of buss wire for 'jumpers' on the buss lines. All lead
free.

Onward to Janus and Ozy. On the yellow brick road!

More shortly!

Thanks

Eric