[hpsdr] [OT] HF Packer Amp Pro....

Ken N9VV n9vv at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 8 09:51:27 PDT 2006

If you have any interest in the HF Packer Amp Pro project, you need
to sign up before Friday  http://www.hfprojects.com/newsletter.htm
when he will close the first round applications.

The HF SuperPacker Pro 100W Amplifier Home Construction Project will
start deliveries in September.

We are closing out the invitation to participate in the first build
on Friday 8-11-06. You must make indication of participation by the
end of that date to be included by payment or email. We must close
out in order to know exactly how many to buy for. Your next
opportunity to participate will be 2007.

The project will included all panels finished with black powder coat
and white silk screen lettering. All internal sheet metal will be
anodized. All circuit boards and parts will be provided. All surface
mount parts will be pre-mounted. The copper heat sink/fan assembly
will come to you pre-drilled and tapped. You will have to put
together the amplifier module assembly, the control module assembly,
the case assembly and the filter module assembly. The amplifier's
conservative design uses the MRF454 matched pair transistors.

If you have thoughts of using it with a Software Defined Radio, you
might want to consider including the PA-100 preamp with your order.

The control code will be provided to you in a pre-programmed chip.
An exchange program will be used to update your software.

So, bottom line is we need to know if you are on-board. We are
leaving the station. This has been an 18-month development project
and I am happy to reach this benchmark. Thank you for your interest
and support.  Virgil - K5OOR