[hpsdr] Mini-Circuits order

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Thu Aug 10 11:00:04 PDT 2006

Good news, and bad news.

I just this morning received enough money that when added to what I have
available, I can order the parts tonight.

The Bad news, I didn't get enough money until this morning so the order has
not gone out yet, that is not so bad. The other item is that the order is
so much bigger than originally intended that the shipping cost may be way
off base, and I have no clue how much these parts weight which could affect
the mailing cost. If there is a major discrepancy I will need to make cost
corrections to everyones order.

I have posted an updated spreadsheet/pdf/web page on my web site so please
make sure your order is OK, once ordered, it's too late to correct.

<
http://www.hpsdr.com/Public/Projects/Hardware%20Development/Mini-Circuits/

I will setup a page on my website tonight to keep people posted of the
project status and to keep the traffic on the reflectors down. I will put
it up under the projects section, and it will contain status and a copy of
the spreadsheet.

< http://www.hpsdr.com/projects.htm   >

I will be going over the orders tonight to make sure no one is missing then
I will place the order. I will notify the groups when I receive the parts,
and when they ship through the web page, so make sure you bookmark the
page..

If you see a problem or discrepancy in your order, please email me directly
at kd5nwa at cox.net

There are still three people that did not pay through PayPal the correct
amount and two who have not paid at all, please take care of that soon, as
I will only ship parts to those who are fully paid.

I will notify the groups if there is any additional changes, hopefully there
will be none.

Tonight, I will be purchasing the envelopes and start getting them ready for
shipping so I can start stuffing and mailing as soon as the parts arrive.

Thanks
--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Life is short and I'm too busy tipping Sacred Cows." Don Seglio Batuna