[hpsdr] Phoenix Wiki page updated with new RX schematic

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Fri Aug 11 11:18:04 PDT 2006

The Phoenix Wiki page (http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=PHOENIX )
has been cleaned up somewhat and a slightly more detailed schematic of
the current receiver ideas has been included.

This schematic does not include details on the front end filtering,
switching, preamp or LO synthesizer as they are works in progress. As
things come together the schematics will be updated.

Note that many component values are not given, and those that are may be
subject to change based on breadboard experimentation.

The current schematic was done in the Linear Technology SwitcherCAD III
schematic capture/spice tool (since it was handy). I am in the process
of building up several needed library components for Kicad and will be
porting the design work over to Kicad as time goes on. Once I have a
clean set of   components added to the library I'll make them available
.

One of the next items in my list of Phoenix to-do stuff is to create a
gain distribution diagram to document the gain/IP3/NF budget for
Phoenix.

73 de Ray         WB6TPU