[hpsdr] Parallel port replacement - help needed

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Tue Aug 1 06:54:36 PDT 2006

Hi Sami,

Thanks for your reply. At the moment we have two spare pipes to the Ozy FX2
that we may be able to use to carry the parallel port data rather than imbed
it in the audio data frames.

That way we may be able to use your existing Sdr1kUsb.dll.

I guess this depends on how much processing is done in the FX2 in your
implementation and if we can reproduce it in the FPGA.

Have a good trip and I look forward to receiving the information.

73's Phil....VK6APH