[hpsdr] Parallel port replacement - help needed

Bob McGwier N4HY n4hy at idaccr.org
Tue Aug 1 09:55:29 PDT 2006

A mere bag of shells then when we can get to it.  We need Sami's
libraries or the required subset of that functionality on the PC and the
required functionality can be added to Ozy.  SDCC is easy to use as you
know.  I do agree completely with SAMI that we move all of that banging
away at the amplifier power/ref. power bridge to the Ozy board.  I hope
we can eliminate all bit banging on the PC as a result.

Bob

--
Robert W. McGwier, Ph.D.
Center for Communications Research