[hpsdr] Mini-Circuits Purchase of "Power Splitter"

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 12:29:34 PDT 2006

The good news is that all three items have met the minimum order point so
they will be ordered. On the power splitter we have not hit the 100 mark to
get additional discount, but we are getting closer, right now we are up to
71 units.

I will be updating a spreadsheet in the area linked below to reflect the
status of peoples orders. For those that do not have Excell or Open Office,
I will create a PDF version later and update both often.

< http://www.hpsdr.com/Public/Projects/Hardware%20Development/Mini-Circuits/

Thanks

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Life is short and I'm too busy tipping Sacred Cows." Don Seglio Batuna