[hpsdr] Mini-Circuits Purchase of "Power Splitter"

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 11:17:40 PDT 2006

Sorry, I forgot to put a link to the MMIC device and mention a second
optional part that I would order if the quantities are sufficient, the
information is below;

I'm also thinking of buying an additional device, the Gali 74+ MMIC it's
pricey but the specs are quite good.  I would need to reach a quantity of
25 before ordering, at that the price drops to $2.35 each.

2.5dB noise
DS-1GHz flat response, usable to 4GHz
+38 dBm IP3
25 dB gain
19.2 dBm Power out
unconditionally stable
<
http://www.minicircuits.com/cgi-bin/inquery.cgi?querystring=Gali&searchtype=modelfamily&x=0&y=0

I'm also considering another device if there is sufficient interest, its a
transformer similar to the one we are purchasing but has a 60KHz to 300MHz
range a 1:4 turns ratio to a center tapped secondary. I could be quite
handy for QSD circuits. The part number is ADT4-6T from Mini-circuits and
the cost is $4.50 at Quantity 10, double that price for smaller quantities
so I will not order it unless there is sufficient interes to get the
quantity up to 10 units, I want 5 of them myself.

<
http://www.minicircuits.com/cgi-bin/inquery.cgi?querystring=adt4-6t&searchtype=modelfamily&x=0&y=0

Let me know by Monday night if you are interested and the quantities that
you want. I will later post on my website a spreadsheet with the all the
cost and what each individual owes.

Thanks
--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Life is short and I'm too busy tipping Sacred Cows." Don Seglio Batuna