[hpsdr] Mini-Circuits Purchase of "Power Splitter"

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Sat Aug 5 10:56:39 PDT 2006

I will be making a purchase of a Mini-Circuits Power Splitter for use in
making SDR circuits. Right now I have a commitment for 69 units, if we can
hit the 100 quantity the price drops $.50 per unit. See the description
below;

Mini-Circuits makes a SMT signal splitter that is quite useful for use in
SDR radios or in transmitters.  I'm thinking of buying some of these
devices from Mini-Circuits and thought if others were interested to the
point where we could make the 25 or 100 unit pricing we could save a lot of
money.
The unit price is $15.10 but at the 25 quantity order the part cost $2.64
each, and at 100 pricing its $2.15 each. The part is rated 5MHz to 1 GHz
with very flat response in the whole range.

The device specs are listed below, I'm looking at the SBTC-2-10L+ device for
the buy.

<http://www.minicircuits.com/SBTC-2-10_10L.pdf  >

I would sell these at Cost+Shipping+PayPal fees+ Mailing fees, I will make
nothing on the deal but then I don't want to loose anything either.

Shipping cost will be determined by the number of parts ordered. Mailing
fees will be the cost of a padded envelope + stamp cost, Internaltional
orders are $.90 + the cost of a padded envelope.

If interested let me know how may you are interested in, and if we get a
sufficient desired quantity we could save some money.

I'm also thinking of buying an additional device, the Gali 74+ MMIC it's
pricey but the specs are quite good.  I would need to reach a quantity of
25 before ordering, at that the price drops to $2.35 each.

2.5dB noise
DS-1GHz flat response, usable to 4GHz
+38 dBm IP3
25 dB gain
19.2 dBm Power out
unconditionally stable

Let me know by Monday night if you are interested and the quantities that
you want. I will later post on my website a spreadsheet with the all the
cost and what each individual owes.

Thanks

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Life is short and I'm too busy tipping Sacred Cows." Don Seglio Batuna