[hpsdr] About the Dynamic Range of Receivers

pvharman at arach.net.au pvharman at arach.net.au
Tue Aug 8 18:11:30 PDT 2006

Hi Jeff,

Ray is correct, we intend to directly sample the incoming signal rather than
mix down to an IF prior to the ADC.

Some very preliminary performance calculations are on the Wiki at

http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=MERCURY

Please let me know if you find any errors in the calculations.

73's Phil...VK6APh