[hpsdr] Discovery and UCB

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 15:46:53 PDT 2006

Phil!

I have set up a number of persistent conferences for HPSDR on Teamspeak for
various groups but only 2 times suggested meetings to have brainstorming
sessions on certain subjects. I thought it necessary in the early part of
the project.

Phil - VK6APH and Bill - KD5TFT are there many times during the week,
sometimes 2 times per day, they are actually thrilling and mostimes amusing
to listen to as they develop the Janus/Ozy! I rarely have anything to add,
so just listen.

Lately the Friday night Flex-Radio-Friends forum has been more HPSDR related
and I almost always include the Post Forum Audio in what I publish. I always
publish the link on the FlexRadio Reflector. (When I am there for the Friday
session and can record).

Here is this weeks forum audio:

http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=397

Teamspeak is pretty much an ideal tool for brainstorming and mulling over
suggestions much more rapidly than the reflector.

I would love to hear a discussion on the Pheonix, which is being discussed
on the Reflector. I am enthralled by the ideas coming forth, and being
incorporated by the best of the best! This is gonna be one great QSD/QSE!

I would be glad to moderate or at least sponsor a weekly HPSDR Forum!

Thanks
Eric