[hpsdr] Flux sources?

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Thu Aug 17 11:00:07 PDT 2006

Two that I know of are Wassco http://www.wassco.com and
Techni-Tool http://www.techni-tool.com.

They both carry extensive lines of soldering supplies and
tools, including soldering paste and syringes.

I have purchased soldering paste syringes from Techni-Tool and
they will ship it overnight in a cold pack.

Techni-Tool has a $50 minimum order.  I don't know if Wassco does too,
but probably.

George Medakovich ke5dng