[hpsdr] DCC in Tucson, AZ

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Aug 22 12:25:46 PDT 2006

Hi everyone!

How many are planning to attend the Digital Communications Conference
in Tucson this year?  If you can make it, this will be a good one,
celebrating 25 years of TAPR.

I am looking forward to TAPR's involvement with the HPSDR project,
and the conference will be a great time to discuss future plans,
hopes and wishes. This is a technical conference, so there will be no
dearth of topics interesting to folks on this list, even if the
*whole* conference isn't devoted to SDR. :-)

I think that TAPR is one of the best things that happened to HPSDR
*and* HPSDR might be the best thing that happened at TAPR in years!

I look forward to seeing lots of HPSDR'ers at DCC. Let's support TAPR
and have fun at the same time!

OK, HPSDR'er is too cumbersome. How about we decide on a new name for
ourselves, like the FLEX'ers have?  I'll start off with some silly examples:

The Quadrature Boys
The Square Wavers
The I-Q'ers

73,