[hpsdr] [Fwd: Re: [Flexradio] PlayStation 3]

John Nordlund jnordlund at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 05:37:24 PST 2006

Some of us are patiently waiting for the hardware guys to do their best
stuff so we can go after the software and do our best stuff.
As you say, the software is where the fun is.  I can offer nothing to
the hardware development phase of this project.  The talent at work is
far superior to my own.  Any software work I might try to do is mostly
imaginary until I have the hardware here to test with.  I am planning to
build 2 units just so I can experiment with software design in a
controlled environment.  This is the only way I can really get involved
in advancing the radio art.

73 de AD5FU