[hpsdr] PS3 support in Linux 2.6 - Cool!

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Thu Dec 7 16:58:23 PST 2006

What about development tools? I've been looking for information on the web
but don't have a clear picture yet. Sony has released tools, but to who and
for how much? Does YDL come with the GCC tool set? What's debugging like?
Any DSP libraries?

I'd be great to have a discrete, quiet little box to do SDR. Are PS3s
quiet? Also, I'd hope that EMI was no worse than a PC.

Murray