[hpsdr] ARRL SDR Working Group report by N4HY

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:27:31 PST 2006

Don:

Thanks.

I am writing a few page article at the request of the League on SDR for
publication in QST in my position as chair of the SDR group.   You can
help me with a couple of ideas.  Please send me a private email with a
one liner that goes and please limit your thinking to amateur radio
since this is amateur radio's premier publication in the U.S.A.

We should be able to do ?????????  with SDR that could not  easily  be
done before now.

or

We should be able to do a much better job of ??????? with SDR than we
have been able to do heretofore.

73's
Bob
N4HY