[hpsdr] Thanks

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 16:41:40 PDT 2006

Folks!

Thanks for all your payments for the Atlas round 1 boards! Also your
wonderful comments in the PayPal payments. For those who 'threw in' a little
additional, I can assure you it will go back into this synergistic project
one way or another. I hope that I can acknowledge all of your comments, but
I think the time is better spent on keeping up the 'production' of this fine
project.

Thanks also to John - W9DDD who is producing the parts kits for the Atlas
from TAPR! This is a volunteer LOVE! Eventually TAPR will offer everything
related to HPSDR T

I don't even qualify to 'sharpen the pencils' of the fine designers who are
gathered here pushing the envelope of technology to its current limits, but
I'll do my best to mentor and keep their 'product' coming!

Eric - AA4SW