[hpsdr] CASMIR Microdesign v3.5

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 07:26:07 PDT 2006

Just posted a microdesign for CASMIR in PDF format

http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=353

Current Issues List:

(a) I need to provide external signaling for T/R Relays and Amplifier keying
(b) Need further definition on External LO being provided to CASMIR
(c) Rework onboard LO distribution based on then answer to (b)
(d) Need to do a final count on the needed I/O lines from the FPGA
(e) CASMIR, like JANUS, depends on OZY to produce the single-ended I and Q signals
(f) CASMIR uses part of the JANUS codebase which is still under development
(g) Will everything fit on the maximum HPSDR-compliant card size

Alex,  N3NP