[hpsdr] something for all to read

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sat Jul 8 08:42:07 PDT 2006

_http://www.hilberling.de/produkte/pt-8000a.htm_
(http://www.hilberling.de/produkte/pt-8000a.htm)

Hi Bob

I will follow up on this. We make a number of YIG replacement oscillators ,
and i will send a set of measurement to all. We use the R&S Phase noise  meter
FSUP and its Agilent  8 GHz brother (som to speak)

For mixer, our top is up to 50 dBm IP3 with 0  dBm LO input,  a really good
device for the radio above !!!

73 de N1UL

Ulrich:

First let me say  I am absolutely thrilled that you  are here.  I own all
of your books and it will be to our advantage to  work with you in any
way you want to contribute.  Gerald and I did all  of the receiver
measurements on the SDR-1000 with your books in hand.   I look at the
book you and Whitaker wrote regularly.  As you can  already see, we have
a huge development program going on here.  Do not  be shy,  no one else is!

Can you please tell us in more detail about  the new uWave VCO in
sysnergymwave's DCMO line that will have the  unbelievable phase noise
numbers.   We are looking for just this  VCO.  We are given to understand
that it will be available "real soon  now" and can you confirm these
awesome <<100 dBc/Hz numbers,  it  would be the typical 24V tuning range,
and would be the typical octave  around 1-2 GHz.  I heard -130 dBc/Hz.
That would be a world  shaker.

Welcome and jump in!
Bob
N4HY