[hpsdr] CASMIR design v0.4 plus introducing COPERNICUS!

CT1IZU hands at iol.pt
Sun Jul 9 13:28:35 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Harman" <pvharman at arach.net.au>
To: "CT1IZU" <hands at iol.pt>
Cc: <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 4:38 AM
> Do you know a supplier of the Loadstone Pacific L45-6 and L41-6 formers -
> tried to find these when I was developing my SDR front end but could not
> locate them?
>
> 73's Phil...VK6APH

Phil
See www.lodestonepacific.com for info. Alternative suggested by CDG group is
Amidon L43-6. Can't find them on the Amidon site so it may need an e-mail.

Standard T37 and T50  in -5 or -6 make very robust filter sets but of course
need to have variable caps for tune up. I can get a 10 band 2 pole filter
easily into a 90mm square using the small Murata trimmers (I actually use 4
pole in the h/b set with an embeddded quad J310 rf amp). I use T50 for
1.8-10MHz and T37 for 14-30MHz.

Shel CT1IZU