[hpsdr] [DOC] Greetings and Logo

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Sun Jul 9 06:44:57 PDT 2006

Hi group,
greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia, where I am hiding at the moment. Very
  close to Phil_H's QTH.

It seems that the logo decision has been made towards Don's design with
the color addition of Alberto. When I am back home in about two weeks I
will update all documentation with the new logo. So please be patient at
the moment because I do not have the right design tools on my little
notebook computer.

Things seem to be moving on a very fast pace now since we have about all
the 'hamradio hot shots' on board within the group :-).

73
Horst
DL6KBF