[hpsdr] [DOC] Greetings and Logo

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 10:32:32 PDT 2006

Horst!

Never can tell where we might 'pop up'. I certainly like the Alberto's logo
and Don's wire frame for marking PCB's.

Folks we need to nail this design since it would be nice to TM it and also
use it on the next run of boards along with the TAPR Logo. I will also
probably produce the initial 'burst' of Pinnochio kits, which now number
about 121, the same way as Atlas! After the first issue TAPR will supply
this board, although I might assist at being the shipping point.

I have liked all the logo designs, but prefer this to the AND gate design. I
think several others have commented also. I have placed the TM symbol in one
probably defend it. If we go with the Don/Alberto design, lets put a TM in
the next message!

Good luck Italy in the Final which I am about to watch! I wish I were still
in Berlin!

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW