[hpsdr] [DOC] Greetings and Logo

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:05:41 PDT 2006

On 7/9/06, Eric Ellison <ecellison at comcast.net> wrote:

> Horst!
>
> Never can tell where we might 'pop up'. I certainly like the Alberto's logo
> and Don's wire frame for marking PCB's.
>
> Folks we need to nail this design since it would be nice to TM it and also
> use it on the next run of boards along with the TAPR Logo. I will also
> probably produce the initial 'burst' of Pinnochio kits, which now number
> about 121, the same way as Atlas! After the first issue TAPR will supply
> this board, although I might assist at being the shipping point.
>
> I have liked all the logo designs, but prefer this to the AND gate design. I
> think several others have commented also. I have placed the TM symbol in one
> probably defend it. If we go with the Don/Alberto design, lets put a TM in
> the next message!
>
> Good luck Italy in the Final which I am about to watch! I wish I were still
> in Berlin!
>
> Thanks
> Eric - AA4SW

Eric, Horst,

Don's logo is the one we will go with.  Lyle is already putting it on
his boards and I am in the process of getting it put on the boards
I've done.  Alberto's 3D version of it should go in the manuals and
documentation.

The wire frame version is easily reproduced in the PCB layout
packages.  Don's design looks nice and is easy to recreate.

Thanks Don AE5K and Alberto!  Thanks Horst for the continued excellent
documentation!

73 de Phil N8VB