[hpsdr] Cross-post of a Delta-44 kit/assembled unit for the Delta 44 sound card.

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 15:56:15 PDT 2006

Hi Folks!

I figured I'd cross post this, since it R a Gud Deal for folks wanting less
'bulk' connecting their Delta 44 sound cards, and wanting extra filtering. I
only wish Tony were here on this list!

I've been talking with Tony KB9YIG about his new offering of the Delta-44
interface kit that he and I offered earlier. He indicates that he has all
the parts and boards on order. Five hundred kits will be provided in this
kit run.

The kit will come with all the parts for a module including the two-pin
headers and jumpers for the external cable grounding options.  Additionally
an extra 1206 ferrite filter and an extra 1206 capacitor will be provided in
each kit for loss of one of the parts during kit building.

The Delta 44 interface module kit prices are as follows:

Kit for US/Canada mailing:                $11.00 USD

Kit for DX mailing:                       $12.00 USD

Fully assembled unit for US/Canada:       $15.00 USD

Fully assembled unit for DX:              $16.00 USD

Orders can now be placed, with Tony directly at:

raparks at ctcisp.com

Tony informs me that he has filled over 4500 SoftRock** orders in the past 6
months! And I thought MY dining room table was 'worn'!

Way to go Tony! Thanks for everything you have given to the Ham Radio
Community!

Folks. This IS a winner!

Eric - AA4SW