[hpsdr] bypass caps

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Thu Jul 6 09:07:16 PDT 2006

Steve-

Take a look at the following papers that were published by me and my
colleagues at Sun Microsystems over the past years. The first couple
illustrate some capacitor mounting topologies. Also see pages 5-7 in the
app note from Xilinx (which was also based on the work we did at Sun)

http://www.si-list.org/files/published/sun/cpmt_1999.pdf
  (see page 10)

http://www.si-list.org/files/published/sun/epep_1998.pdf
 (see page 3)

http://si-list.org/files/published/DC05/
(relevant discussion in the paper and presentation)

http://www.xilinx.com/bvdocs/appnotes/xapp623.pdf
(see pages 5-7)

73,	Ray	WB6TPU