[hpsdr] HPSDR Block Diagram

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Fri Jul 7 05:48:48 PDT 2006

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the clarifications.

One additional suggestion.   If you use the FPGA ( or is this a CPLD?) to
distribute the I/Q PWM signals, then remove the PI5V331 and replace the 6x
AD8132's with AF LPFs. I don't see why you need such high speed AD8132s
anyway.

I'll post my paper on ideas for the Horton LO at the weekend.

73's Phil....