[hpsdr] Logo consideration

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 06:24:40 PDT 2006

Alberto

I for one am not tired of the creativity, and can hardly be an annoyance! I
think most folks have liked this overall design and collaboration. I like
this of having both the skeleton for the board logo and this picture for
publications. I would go a step further, and suggest we make this entire
graphic (or if folks want something else submitted) the HPSDR Trademark.

Anyone have any idea how to register a trademark, what is required, and  how
much it costs.

Comments:

Thanks

Eric