[hpsdr] Software Radio, Mixers and oscillators

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 08:33:53 PDT 2006

Ulrich:

First let me say  I am absolutely thrilled that you are here.  I own all
of your books and it will be to our advantage to work with you in any
way you want to contribute.  Gerald and I did all of the receiver
measurements on the SDR-1000 with your books in hand.  I look at the
book you and Whitaker wrote regularly.  As you can already see, we have
a huge development program going on here.  Do not be shy,  no one else is!

Can you please tell us in more detail about the new uWave VCO in
sysnergymwave's DCMO line that will have the unbelievable phase noise
numbers.   We are looking for just this VCO.  We are given to understand
that it will be available "real soon now" and can you confirm these
awesome <<100 dBc/Hz numbers,  it would be the typical 24V tuning range,
and would be the typical octave around 1-2 GHz.  I heard -130 dBc/Hz.
That would be a world shaker.

Welcome and jump in!
Bob
N4HY

KA2WEU at aol.com wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> let me know if I can help with mixers or oscillators
>

> http://synergymwave.com/default.asp
>
> Ulrich L. Rohde, N1UL
>
> _

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niel's Bohr