[hpsdr] Horton with Trumpet??

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Tue Jul 11 18:17:00 PDT 2006

Actually, the CAT etc stuff was a bit of an afterthought. I was trying to
think of ways to reduce the per-client bandwidth down from the full sample
to whatever the immediate requirement is. Polling of the rig might work
since only frequency changes that take it out of the current segment will
need to be reflected back to the server. There are lots of tricky problems
with the concept but it's all off topic anyway.

Does moving the filters help because of PCB space or calibration? If it
opens a can of worms then maybe separate signal generator board project
would be simpler.

Murray VK6HL